For two years running, the most popular panel at the PRP Executive Forum has been focused on solving the millennial puzzle. Some questions we’ve asked in past years include:
- What motivates millennials in the workplace?
- What are their unique requirements for job satisfaction, and how far should companies go to cater to them?
- How can companies tap into and make the most out of millennial talent without alienating older generations?
Back for its third iteration, this year’s panel on the multigenerational workforce will tackle all of these issues and more. After all, there is more to keeping the American workforce’s youngest players happy than on-site baristas, ping pong tables, and free ear-buds. Increasingly, the conversation about millennials in the business world is turning towards the unique advantages and challenges of a multigenerational workplace, rather than simply a conversation about “what millennials want.” Our diverse panel will explore the interplay of workforce diversity, helping the multi-generational workforce play well together, and ensuring that succession initiatives and employee development are part of a well-thought-out and coordinated whole.
Our panelists for this year’s talk on the multigenerational workforce include:
- Eric Barger, VP of Finance, University of Portland
- Chip Espinoza, published author and expert on generational diversity in the workplace
- Russ Cusick, Chief People Officer, Swiss Post
- Gregg Davis, Global Controller, Otter Products