Does your firm have any corporate social responsibility initiatives? If not, now is the time to consider creating them.
In an increasingly socially conscious world, the market’s demand for businesses both large and small to give back to their communities is becoming stronger by the year. Certainly, corporate philanthropy has always been around. However, using CSR initiatives to attract and maintain clients and employees and build profits is a fairly new trend.
During this panel, we’ll speak with C-level professionals from a variety of industries about the impact that their companies’ CSR initiatives has had on their employees, clients, and the communities they serve. Our moderator Bob Pierson will also explore Simon Sinek’s famous mandate for companies to find their “why” and discover their true purpose and place in the world.
We will be joined by the following panelists for our Corporate Social Responsibility panel:
- Sonia Menon, COO, Neal Gerber Eisenberg LLP
- Rick Merritt, CHRO, OSI Systems, Inc.
- Barbara Mica, COO, Munger, Tolles & Olson LLP
- Karen Douglas, Associate General Counsel, Otter Products
- David Cutler, President & CEO, Centric Health