Join Our Team
National Account Manager (NAM)
- Tired of selling a commoditized widget in an over- saturated marketplace?
- Want to sell something that is of interest to all companies for a firm that is unique in its marketplace?
- Want to work for the only consulting firm of its type and the leader in North America?
- Do you feel like joining a team that has experienced 17 years of continuous growth?
Profit Recovery Partners (PRP) helps our clients increase profitability and our National Account Managers (NAM) are on the front line of bringing this valuable service to our clients. PRP National Account Managers (NAM) are accountable for all aspects of business development including prospecting, client meetings, presentations, contract review and securing commitments from potential clients. PRP NAM's help CFO's of the nation's top public and private companies make their firms more profitable and often save jobs. NAMs are a trusted advisor and are responsible for creating and sustaining deep, long-term relationships with clients over the course of our engagement. PRP believes in empowering its team members to achieve the highest performance levels, while offering them unlimited earning potential. The working environment is fast paced and highly collaborative with our staff of bright, driven and innovative individuals.
- You will advise America's C Suite with the confidence of knowing that 96% of your clients would recommend your company's services!
Based on the consultative nature of Profit Recovery Partner's business, candidates are required to have extensive experience in selling to major or national accounts. Additionally, they should have experience in effectively selling to senior executives at the "C-Level." Most Profit Recovery clients are public and privately held companies with over 500 employees and revenues between $100 million and $10 billion so large firm experience is required.
The ideal candidate will possess the following talents and skills to be considered
for this role:
- Ability to influence upper management
- Strong consultative and conceptual selling skills
- The ability to build and maintain relationships
- Creativity and innovativeness
- Discipline and patience
- Extraordinary work ethic
- Existing C-Level contacts
Back to list