Join Our Team
The Freight/Logistics Specialist in our Logistics Practice Group will be responsible for reviewing and analyzing all supply chain expenditures, applying industry experience to develop and execute optimization strategies, lead high level supplier negotiations, and creating change management savings implementation plans for PRP’s clients. The Specialist will engage directly with all levels of client contacts to present results, gain strategy approvals and resolve related issues. This position will also share responsibility for internal knowledge dissemination and training of internal Client Management team on industry and product developments.
- Develop, execute and manage short and long term client cost savings strategies.
- Create internal and client facing detailed client savings strategies.
- Utilize all resources to effectively plan, prepare and execute on savings strategies.
- Present strategies and results to all levels of client contacts and obtain decisions.
- Developing and managing Strategic Vendor Relationships at all levels.
- Execute processes and procedures designed to improve operations and efficiencies.
- Maintain accurate revenue forecast projections for active projects.
- Develop value PRP propositions and pricing models.
- Apply methodologies to expand PRP’s service offerings.
- Prepare and present internal and external knowledge based training sessions.
- Effectively communicate value proposition in public forums.
Back to list