Join Our Team
Client Facing Analyst
Our Client Facing Analysts are responsible for all aspects of the work product produced; including preparing client presentations, and added value/additional savings, and ad hoc support.
Core Responsibilities include
- Supports cost management framework through reporting and analytics that provide visibility and insight into key drivers and opportunity areas.
- Prepares supporting schedules, validates data, creates reports, and coordinates with key personnel from various Practice Groups to implement cost saving solutions.
- Prepares and guides preparation discussions/presentations with clients.
- Identifies, updates, and tracks project plans and issues to ensure on-time delivery of work product.
- Facilitates process workflow through coordination with several internal Practice Groups.
- Updates and track project plans and timelines across multiple clients.
- Resolves all client questions and concerns in an effective and timely manner.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance/Economics preferred.
- 2 – 5+ years of experience in a financial or consulting industry, or related field preferred.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel, Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Proven proficiency with numbers, experience in analyzing large amounts of data, and an ability to consolidate and translate that data into actionable insight.
- Excellent problem-solving skills with a proven track record of working independently, as well as within a team environment.
- Effective time management and multitasking skills.
- Ability to overcome obstacles and prioritize/manage workload.
- Strong interpersonal skills (verbal and written) in order to communicate with upper management or C-Suites.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and work with a sense of urgency.
- Ability to work long hours as needed for client projects.
- Strong communication, interpersonal skills, and the ability to create and maintain long-term relationships with customers, managers, and vendors to obtain and interpret a variety of information based on knowledge of departmental practices, policies and programs.
Back to list